Join IAS, Beet.TV, and a group of senior industry experts for a VIP leadership forum at Cannes. Taking place at the Beet.TV Villa des Fleurs, the evening will kick off with cocktails and networking at 5 PM. Beginning promptly at 6 PM, our unique content session will focus on the changing impact of contextual advertising in media investment and performance.
As space is limited, please us know at your earliest convenience if you are able to join us by filling out the request form. Please note, attendance is not guaranteed until confirmed by IAS & Beet.TV.
- Location: Villa des Fleurs, 6 Avenue des Fleurs, Cannes
- Date: Tuesday, June 21
- 5 PM: Networking & Cocktails
- 6 PM: Panel begins
- 7 PM: Panel concludes with additional drinks and conversations
Contextual Advertising Emerging: Now Key in Driving Performance
- Tony Marlow, Chief Marketing Officer | Integral Ad Science
- Ron Amran, Senior Director, Global Media | Mars
- Joshua Lowcock, Global Chief Media Officer | UM Worldwide
- Caitriona Henry, Global Brand Strategy Lead | OMD Worldwide
- Moderator: Jon Watts, Editorial Director | Beet.TV
As the advertising industry advances beyond third-party cookies, contextual relevance is revolutionizing digital strategies. While context-based buying methods offer a multitude of marketer benefits, consumers are weighing in on context— and they’re embracing it.
IAS research has shown that 74% of consumers like to see ads that match the content they’re viewing. What’s even more conclusive, this recent biometric study revealed over half of consumers find it disruptive when an ad is not related to the content they’re reading.
Join Tony Marlow, Chief Marketing Officer at IAS, and leaders from Mars, UM Worldwide, OMD Worldwide, and Beet.TV as they share insights and strategies on best uses of contextual advertising to maximize consumer engagement.IAS & Beet.TV hope to see you there!